Right after Christmas I saw couple of kids giving their new skateboards a try. A sight of couple of necks nearly getting broken. Maybe this flowboard is a good start, to learn holding the balance before switching to the board with just 4 rolls.
Surf without waves. Carve without snow. And turn a lot of heads with a board that loves concrete.
- Unique, skateboard-style deck that recreates the feeling of snowboarding/surfing on concrete
- Patented Deep Carve System (DCS) features 14-wheel, arched setup that allows you to carve 45-degree angles with fluid, edge-to-edge motion, preventing wheel bite and bushing resistance
- The same heel-to-toe motion of snowboarding or surfing
- Great off-season training device for keeping in top shape
- 7-ply, maple deck with grip tape, urethane wheels and steel bearings
- Deck features symmetrical design with concave cut
- Fully assembled DCS truck set with mounting hardware and risers makes assembly a snap
- Wheels are 61mm x 24mm
More info: Flowboards